Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Till Death Do us Part

Hey PeePs!!!


I know it's been awhile since I've posted & if you take a glance back - I start every entry with I know:

In any case, I am still alive - kicking & screaming - but those that really know me, know that's what I do. I'm a tough cookie, can roll with the punches - but I am sensitive as heLL... My husband tells me all the time "quit being such a girl" blank stare, blink, blink -

news flash

I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!

id10t

geeze

And on the subject of husbands... Why is it that when we were "dating", co-habitating, living in sin, I loved him to death - but now that we've exchanged vows and made it legal - All I want to do is ring his ding dang neck!?!?!?

I mean what is it that makes men and women so bleeping different??? We all come from a woman, as a gift from God... We are all created in God's image & taught right from wrong (well at least most of us are)... So why in the heLL are men so stupid (damn right, I called men stupid - sue me) when it comes to the emotional needs of women. Perhaps I need a man to answer that one, because they LOVE us, are attracted to us & even if you don't go the heterosexual route, it seems as if most gay men are portrayed as being feminine in tv & movies & even in my personal experience, having met a gay man or 2 in my day - they are totally feminine, so what gives??? Why are men so totally oblivious and ignorant to the needs and wants of women???

I suppose that's good for my rant of the day, week - month even, because my focus right now is not choking my husband!!!!

No comments: