Wednesday, May 9, 2007

In case u didn't know

Hi!

Welcome 2 my 1st blog... I've been lurking around the blog-is-sphere 4 a while now & decided 2 bite the bullet & start a blog of my own. Perhaps it will serve as a productive outlet 4 all this pent up anxious energy I have & obviously as a venting post.

So, where 2 begin...
I am a 31 year old, biracial female - momentarily of the single status - but that is only 4 the time being. I am engaged 2 a WONDERFULLY, remarkable man named Markie. So if u was thinkin bout it might as well get it out of your mind because he & I will be together 2 the grave & beyond!!!

I have 1 child (and if the fates have their way with me - he will not be my only) a soon 2 be teenaged boy named Emmanuel. He has taught me so much in life but we BOTH have so much more 2 learn.

I've obtained the 1st of many degrees that I plan on pursuing, but currently I am just NOT quite sure in which direction I want 2 gO. I work full time, am a full time mom, home owner, volunteer, animal advocate - in short I wear many MANY hats.

4 the record, I am not here 2 be graded, or judged - but 2 clue u in, my blog will be a compass of educated, ignorant bliss with some random jargon thrown in the mix.

Other than that...I'll keep u posted, but 1st I have 2 catch u up...so stay tuned ;p

Holla

No comments: